Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of making your website become visible to search engines so that they show in search engine results page when a relevant search phrase is made. When you website is believed to have better relevance, the higher your website’s ranking gets. The better the ranking, the better it gets in search engine results page. For this reason, it is only logical to attempt to get better ranking for your website so that you can have increased visitors that may also potentially increase your website earnings.
Here are some DIY SEO techniques you may want to try yourself:
- Write Unique Content – it is important that your website has unique content that guests to your website would want to read or even share in their social media. Having unique content in your website is very important because it shows that your website is literally not a joke and that it is very serious in what it does.
- Add Content Regularly – experts claim that the most minimal amount of content you should you can publish is once per week. If you can do more per week the better it will be for your website. If you are not sure about this, just think of some of your favorite websites. It is likely that they have more than one posts per week.
- Article Submission – there are plenty of article submission sites where you can get the all-important backlinks going back to your site. One of the best examples is Hubpages and Squidoo. You can submit related articles to these websites and be able to get good backlinks from a website that has high page rank.
- Guest Posting – another way to get quality backlinks to your site is by doing a guest post with an acquaintance website. Simply ask for permission to do a guest post and ask if they have any particular topic that they may want you to cover. You may or may not be given opportunity to guest post with all your request, but some website owners may likely allow such as it add more content for their website.
- Blog Commenting – one fast way of getting backlinks to your site is by doing blog commenting on websites that have CommentLuv and KeywordLuv enabled in their websites. Commenting on websites with these two commenting system gives you the chance to place backlinks for your website.